Trademark Watch services help to avoid infringement or misuse of the trademark by a third party. The services also protect the intellectual property rights of the companies over their trademark.
After trademark registration, it is wise to take trademark watch services as it keeps an eye on the potential market dangers which may conflict your trademark uniqueness. Moreover, if any third party operates or misuses a similar trademark, these services notify the owner about the infringement activities. Also, It is very important to find these threats of infringement at earliest as they may lead to a loss in business as well as the company’s reputation.
Trademark Watch Services: Types
The Trademark watch services provide you a global aid in securing your Trademark. These services search for the marks that are infringing or may infringe the registered Trademark. Moreover, the services help the companies to avoid the misuse of their original mark. There are basically 2 types of Watch Services :
Identical trademark watch
Identical Trademark watch services identify the marks that are visually identical or sound the same as the original mark. These services target the marks that are directly infringing the registered trademark.
Similar trademark watch
Similar Trademark Watch Services deal with the identification of the marks with a confusing resemblance to the original mark. These services target the marks that are indirectly infringing the original trademark.
Related Articles: Trademark Monitoring Fundamentals: Know The Importance
Trademark Watch Services: Benefits
The Trademark Watch services prove beneficial to a company in numerous terms. Whenever a third party tries to infringe your registered Trademark, these services notify you. It helps you to take the required action in time. Some of the major benefits of the Services are :
- The Services help the company to protect the intellectual property rights over their trademark or logo and prevent others from infringing the mark.
- The Company can also earn profits in terms of revenue if a third party tries to infringe the trademark owned by the company.
- These are also beneficial for business growth and approach.
For example – A company can keep an eye over other competitors and figure out the fields in which their competitors are entering. Thus, the company can adjust their business strategies accordingly.
- Many companies don’t have the resources or time for continuously checking the market status in terms of trademark infringement. Thus, the Trademark Watch Services help the companies by handling the infringement protection part. Moreover, it allows the company to feed more time and efforts for their own betterment.
- Marks identical or similar to the original trademark can affect the sale and reputation of the company. So, Services protect the rights of a company over the registered trademark and prevent other parties to use those rights.
- There is a particular time period of 30 days to file the infringement application against the infringer. If you file the infringement application after 30 days, it is considered as untimely and may cost more. The Trademark Watch Services help to catch these infringing activities early and notify the owner.
Related Articles: Hire A trademark Attorney: What’s The Need?
The reason to choose The Trademark Watch Company
We, at The Trademark Watch Company, use manual search to look for the Infringements of your Trademark. Also, we have a wide range of search database. Our skilled team of experts provides our clients with a thorough search report with the help of a global database. We provide you the best quality work with minimum turn around time. Moreover, you can place and track your order online. You only have to provide us the mark details and search variants. Do give a visit to our service page to know more.